Coronavirus policy at Huidzorg West
Care at Huidzorg West
Despite the relaxation of the corona measures, we will continue to adhere to a number of measures at Huidzorg West. This is to safeguard the health of you and us. This advice is given by our professional association (the Dutch Association of Skin Therapists) and will therefore also be followed according to a set plan.
Over the past few months, we, as well as our clients, have worked hard to adhere to the strict measures that have been taken in the practice. In this uncertain time, we would like to draw your attention to this once again. The measures will be tightened up where necessary, and you must always follow the advice of the employees of Huidzorg Delft for the safety of both you and us.
In order to provide the safest possible client care, in addition to our measures, it is necessary that the client takes part in this as well.
Important for your visit to Huidzorg West
Points of attention for you, as a visitor to our practice:
- Wearing a mouth mask in the public area and treatment room is recommended. For treatments of the face, the mouth mask should only be removed when you take your seat in the treatment chair; from the moment you remove the mouth mask, you will not be able to talk.
- There is a hand sanitiser dispenser in the hall. This should be used with the elbow when entering and leaving the practice.
- Maximum of 4 clients in the waiting room.
- Clients should arrive on time but not too early, the therapists ensure that the treatment is completed at least 5 minutes before the end of the session so that there is as little contact as possible between clients.
- If possible, please come alone, do not bring extra people to the treatment if this is not necessary.
- Clients should only use the toilet after consultation.
The measures taken by employees of Huidzorg West to ensure your safety are as follows:
- Wearing protective clothing such as mouth masks and a uniform that is washed in the practice.
- The treatment chairs are cleaned with disinfectant after each treatment.
- The equipment used is cleaned after each treatment with disinfectant or alcohol 70%.
- The handles of the doors, and seats in the waiting areas are regularly cleaned with disinfectant.
Are you interested in our comprehensive Coronavirus protocol? Please contact us , and we will send it to you.